Student are welcome to join OSHRM. There is no charge to students to join OSHRM. To encourage student participation and membership, OSHRM will subsidize the meal cost for student members to attend the monthly OSHRM meetings. Pre-registration is required.
Requirements for student membership include:
- enrolled as either full-time or part-time students, at freshman standing or higher;
- enrolled in the equivalent of at least six (6) credit hours;
- enrolled in a four-year or graduate institution and/or a consortium of these or a two-year community college with a matriculation agreement between it and a four-year college or university which provides for automatic acceptance of the community college student into the four-year college or university;
- able to provide verification of a demonstrated emphasis in human resource management subjects; and
- able to provide verification of the college or university's human resources or related degree program.
OSHRM Membership Application